Health Promotion Switzerland is working with leading national and international agencies, initiatives and networks to strengthen health promotion and prevention:
- Swiss agencies and networks in the field of public health, health promotion and prevention, e.g. Swiss Society for Public Health, Association of Cantonal Health Promotion Officers (VBGF).
- Swiss agencies and networks in the field of nutrition and physical activity (see the section on Healthy Body Weight)
- Swiss agencies and networks in the field of workplace health promotion (see the section on Workplace Health Promotion)
- International Union for Health Promotion and Education (IUHPE)
- International Network of Health Promotion Foundations (INHPF)
- EuroHealthNet – network of regional and national agencies responsible for health promotion, public health and disease prevention in Europe.
- Alliance for Health Promotion - NGOs and Civil Society promoting positive change: Alliance to improve the health and development of all people by building a collective NGO voice and strengthen advocacy, policy and action in the promotion and protection of health.